This month-long poetry writing course focuses on 4 sessions, once a week, of live, online 90 minute courses and interaction. You will be emailed a link to a zoom or twitch meet the night of each class.
Create new work and learn solid tips to get your writing to a stronger, more creative place. Each week, you’ll try new techniques to banish writer's block, become a better editor, and learn inside scoops for getting an agent and getting published. Tuesday Nights in May and June. May 19, 26, June 2, and 9.
HOW TO REFRESH YOUR WRITING ENERGY: Never face writer's block again.
HOW TO BE A BETTER EDITOR: Work on real-world examples with tips from real-world editors on how to distill your writing down to solid gold.
CRAFT: What I wish I would have known.
PUBLISHING: How to know if you're ready to self publish, Indie publish, or agency publish. Inside scoop on how to make your best submission and get noticed.
Course Begins: Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 7pm - 830 pm
Sign up by emailing: writebloody@gmail.
SUBJECT: Your river
EARLY BIRD SIGN UPS BEFORE MIDNIGHT MAY 9th: 99.00
- A supportive, environment that doesn't dilly dally. You will receive some feedback on your poems. Please come to the opening class with 2-3 poems, in rough form. If you are stalled, no problem. Class one is all about generating new work. But you will need 2-3 poems after.
- There will be slides during the lecture and a group facebook for posting poems for feedback. Sent 2 days before the opening class.
- You will leave this class sorting out the best way to get the most creative juice from your fruit
- We will journey from having no ideas to building an idea box, to the first draft to the polished poem. We will learn how to get your best work ready to submit.
- We will dissect the mysteries of getting published, what every aspiring author should know.
How to pay.
To secure your spot in class (limited student enrollment) Please pay via Venmo
before Friday, May 8 at midnight for early bird special rate of 99.00 USD.
Rates after May 8 are 150.00 per student.
The course is 4 weeks long.